Storm Bay Bed and Breakfast is committed to providing our guests and staff with a safe environment by following necessary COVID-19 safety regulations outlined by government organisations. The following steps are in place to ensure your safety:
Guests that have confirmed case of COVID-19 or show symptoms of COVID-19 should refrain from coming to the property. We will completely understand if you need to cancel your reservation and make alternative plans, no fees will be incurred.
We request all our guests follow safety precautions whilst on the premises.
- Please use sanitisers in common areas before touching any surfaces and keep touching to a minimum.
- Remember to wash your hands regularly, we have handwash in all our bathrooms.
- Please be respectful of the 1.5m distancing rule by waiting patiently for your turn to access the tea/coffee station and not positioning yourself too close to other guests or your hosts.
- We have removed hardcopy compendiums from the rooms to reduce the risk of transmission, instead our compendium is now located on this website- https://www.stormbay.com.au/compendium
- We have removed all brochures from display, information regarding local attractions and eateries is available on this site under "Food & Drinks" or "Things to Do".
We are undertaking extra cleaning and disinfection of all rooms between guests, and common use areas are regularly sanitised to reduce the spread of infection, to do this effectively we have delayed our check in time to be 3pm.
We appreciate your co-operation and look forward to providing you with a safe, happy environment that you can relax and enjoy.